Sunday, March 10, 2013

Before/During ?

Trainer Lisa asked me to come up with a before/after kind of picture and a testimonial to be added to her site. This was pretty simple as she's literally the best trainer I've had the opportunity to work with since I began this fitness journey two years ago. That being said this before/during (I'm not the after yet and this just motivates me further) is seriously motivating and has motivated me to find new recipes and fitness challenges to keep it up. Going from a starting point of above 238 pounds (because really I couldn't get myself to check my weight until I'd worked out consistently for two weeks or so) to now just reminds me that I've a long way and next bit is a lot less than what I've done so far. :-) Being that I was about the most unathletic person you could imagine and I've managed to change my life...anyone can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment